At the moment, distressed parquet flooring is an important trend. A parquet flooring made of reclaimed wood is very expensive. This is mainly due to the production. It is very labour-intensive. If you choose really reclaimed wood, the chosen wood gets a second life. Recycling at its best. But we have beautiful and affordable alternatives.
Many of our parquet floorings are based on a DuoPlank or multi-layer parquet, which are available in different sizes. DuoPlank or multi-layer parquet is the name of a parquet flooring based on a noble wooden top layer glued to a waterproof glued plywood base.
Grades: The most beautiful effect is achieved with a rustic grade (knots, discolourations) of the wood.
Profile: Tongue and groove on 4 sides
Finishing: Oiled, lacquered, various colours.
ADVANTAGES DISTRESSED FLOORINGS
- Age-old appearance with high quality.
- Daily ‘life traces’ are hardly noticeable.
- Available in various colours/finishes.
- Unique weathered character.
- Wood perception is particularly high.
- Easy to install by do-it-yourselfer.
- Suitable for underfloor heating (ask for the conditions).